Advanced Pistol Shooting Training
This class is designed for people who have basic shooting skills and wish to improve and enhance them!
Classes held on weekends
Duration - 8 hours
Cost - $150.00Possible additional cost:
Use of school firearms & ammo- $50.00 (If needed)
You will learn in this course:
- Types of handguns
- Functions and parts of a handgun
- Ammunition types and impact
- Cleaning and storage of firearms
- Laws governing use of deadly force in Maryland
- Malfunctions and Malfunction-Clearance Drills
- Holster types
- Holster draw
- Shooting techniques
- Defensive shooting techniques
- Strong hand shooting
- Weak hand shooting
- Rapid Fire Exercise
- Engaging the targets at different distances
- Engaging multiple targets
- Firing from a High Barricade (strong hand, weak hand)
- Firing from Kneeling Position
- Firing from Low Barricade: (Strong Hand, Weak Hand)
Class includes intense range practice of draw and intuitive shooting
Advanced Pistol Shooting Course will focus on the techniques needed to develop a defensive mindset. The goal of the course will be to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to carry and use a concealed pistol ethically, responsibly, and with confidence.
MdGTC® Certificates issued upon completion.
Who should take this course:
• Any current handgun owner who wants to improve his or her defensive shooting skills.
What is required:
• Handgun and 150 round of ammo.(Can be provided for those who do not own one at the cost of $50)
• Eye (glasses) and ear protection. (Can be obtained on site at no extra cost)
To reserve your seat a $50.00 deposit is required.
This deposit is a part of $150 class fee.
Please click on this link to read more about the deposit.
Click on the button below to pay a deposit using your credit card
Or send a $50 check or money order to:
Maryland Gun Training Center, LLC
P. O. Box 1395,
Owings Mills, MD 21117-9998
(We offer discount to those who takes multiple courses)